Piles or hemorrhoids are a traumatizing condition that leads to swollen and inflamed veins surrounding the lower rectum or anus, where the waste gets accumulated before it passes as a tool.
There are two piles: internal hemorrhoids that produce in the anus and lower rectal lining. Another one is external hemorrhoids that produce under the skin near the anus.
According to the research, overall, people are 4% victims of hemorrhoids worldwide. This proves that it’s time to change the diet and lifestyle patterns that aid in treating piles. We are here to introduce some of the best foods that root out your piles completely and quickly.
“The more you eat good food, the more you stay healthy.”
The above statement justifies that good food will help you stay fresh and healthy. This is why it becomes essential to eat good food that facilitates you to keep away from such dreadful conditions.
Cereals to be consumed in your diet are White rice, Brown rice, Wheat, Amaranth, Sorghum, Finger millet, Foxtail millet, Pearl Millet, Little Millet, and Buckwheat. (avoid any allergies you have)
Fruits to be consumed: Muskmelon, Banana, Apple, Watermelon, Avocado, Peaches, Coconut, Pear, Pomegranate, Mango, Figs, All kinds of berries, Orange, Litchi, Custard Apple, Sweet lime, Pineapple, Grapes, Sapodilla. (avoid any allergies you have)
All seasonal fruits can be consumed
Vegetables that can be consumed: Sweet Potato, Zucchini, Pumpkin, Cabbage, Tomatoes, Eggplant, Celery, Ginger, Coriander, Red Onion, Radish, Cauliflower, Kale, Mushrooms, Okra, Bottle Gourd, Bittergourd, Carrot, Potato, Spinach, Peas, Fenugreek leaves, Yam. (avoid any allergies you have)
All seasonal vegetables can be consumed
- Consume all pulses and legumes.
- Dairy products: Curd, Low-fat Milk, Buttermilk, Tofu (Paneer), Cheese, Cottage Cheese, and Yogurt. (Avoid if you have any allergies).
- Spices to be consumed: Turmeric, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Cinnamon, Carom, Fennel.
- Include honey and jaggery in your diet.
- Oils to be consumed include Cow ghee, Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Rice bran Oil, and Mustard Oil.
- Include all kinds of dry fruits in your diet.
- Flesh Foods to be included in your diet include Roasted Chicken, Grilled Fish, Lean meat, Skinless chicken, Grilled Fish, and Egg White.
- Drinks to be consumed include Coconut Water, Sugarcane juice, Homemade soups, Green Juice, Herbal tea, Aloe vera juice, Wheat grass Juice, Smoothie, and Homemade juice, clear soups, Buttermilk, shakes, smoothies.
- Avoid Refined flours and their products.
- Avoid canned fruits & juices and excess use of bananas.
- Avoid canned vegetables and frozen vegetables.
- Whole milk and cream, cream cheese, unpasteurized cheese, condensed milk.
- Especially avoid red chilly powder and spicy food.
- Avoid whole milk drinks, canned soup, cream-based liqueurs, alcohol, sweetened beverages, Carbonated drinks, Squashes
- Avoid butter, cream, palm oil, and coconut oil.
- Avoid bakery and processed food, fried food, junk food, Packed Soups, Artificial Sweeteners, and Refined Sugar.
1 tsp of Flaxseed in a glass of warm water or aloe vera juice or wheat grass juice.
Veg semolina(vEg upma)/ Veg Vermicelli/Broken wheat porridge/ Oats
Fruits/ Fruit juice/ Coconut Milk/Coconut Water/Lemon Water/Herbal Tea/Prune Juice
Use of salad, brown rice, Vegetables, Any lentil or chicken once a week.
Homemade Soup, Roasted Peanuts, Green tea, Herbal tea, Vermicelli, Sprouts.
Eat bit light, Take whole wheat flatbread with a less spicy curry or dal and some veggies.
Some Ayurvedic Ingredients
Haritaki : In ayurveda Haritaki helps keep all the doshas balanced, the body shines, and removes the disease. It is used to improve digestion, support, and detoxify healing. Ayurveda helps treat piles as it escalates bowel movements and alleviates the pressure on the affected areas.
Triphala : Triphala has special medicinal properties and contains vitamin C, which works as an antioxidant and diminishes bowel. Ayurvedic treatment for fissures and hemorrhoids.
Bibhitaki : It is a very potent ayurvedic herb used to detoxify and purify the muscles, blood, fat, and lymph tissues.
Turmeric : The most common yet brilliant spice in every household that has various benefits, including treating hemorrhoids. It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent infection and bleeding. It also helps to reduce anal itching. It reduces the digestive doshas and balances all the doshas in the body, thus keeping you healthy.
Ayurveda helps in treating Piles
It would help if you knew what food to consume and what not. According to ayurveda, what you eat reflects outside. Not only out, but it affects inside too. Therefore it is advised to take a proper diet and follow the right lifestyle to treat piles completely and quickly. To treat effectively and permanently, you can try Arsh Karma Ayurvedic Capsules, Ayurvedic Arsh karma capsules & oil for piles and fissures, and Arsh Karma Piles Herbal Oil for bleeding, swelling, itching, and burning. If you feel symptoms are increasing and facing serious health issues, you can immediately consult your Ayukarma doctor.