Leucodum Care Oil
Ayukarma Leucodum Care Oil is a natural ayurvedic oil to enhance your skin. It helps you take care of your skin as skin is generally sensitive to heat, moisture and dust. Skin type varies from person to person and it becomes essential to identify your skin type, know what triggers it and take necessary steps to protect it.
Skin problems can be-
- Skin psoriasis and scalp psoriasis
- Skin rashes
- Skin pigmentation
- Scalp itching
Leucodum Care Oil acts as a protective layer to your skin, nurtures it and makes its glow. Ayurvedic herbs present in this natural oil can repair damaged skin and improve skin health. It is a combination of multiple effective ingredients, such as-
Bakuchi seed– Helps to cure problems in the skin such as itching red papules, itching eruptions, eczema, ringworm and dermatosis.
Neem chhal– Has Ayurvedic fatty acids that improves your skin health. Neem capsules cure dry skin, skin itchiness, and skin redness. It can help you prevent pimples.
Til oil– Behaves as a sunscreen, anti-acne weapon, moisturizes your skin, and detoxifies it. It repairs skin damage and makes your skin look brighter.
Making your skin a priority is very important. Look after your skin with herbal Leucodum Care Oil as it is the best Ayurvedic oil for skincare. It promotes your skin by making it look immune, brighter, maintains its glow and nurtures it. Advantages of using Leucodum Care Oil are-
- Effective for vitiligo
- Modulates immunity
- Pure Ayurvedic product with no artificial flavors
HOW TO USE
- Bakuchi oil is to be used after patch-testing & expose to mild sunlight for 1 minute. Thereafter clean the patch & wait for 5/7 days.
- If no irritation is experienced start using on the other patches. Exposure to mild sunlight should be increased from 1 to 10 min.
- In case of irritation, dilute Leucodum Oil with Coconut Oil in the ratio of 1:2, 1:4 or 1:6 depending upon the intensity of irritation.
- Bakuchi seed
- Neem chhal
- Til Oil