Psoro Care Oil
Ayukarma’s Psoro Care Ayurvedic Oil is an effective herbal oil for your skin. Caring for your skin is extremely important as skin is generally sensitive to external elements such as heat, moisture and dust. Such elements can influence the quality of your skin if not looked after properly.
Skin problems can be-
- Skin psoriasis and scalp psoriasis
- Skin rashes
- Skin pigmentation
- Scalp itching
Psoro Care Oil is dedicated to protecting your skin, nurturing it and maintaining its glow. It comprises natural herbs for glow skin that can heal already damaged skin, and protect vulnerable skin types. It is a combination of many rich ingredients, such as-
Neem chhal– contains natural fatty acids which make your skin healthy. It helps you relieve skin dryness, itchiness, and redness. It also helps you get rid off pimples.
Indra jau metha– can treat irritation in the skin.
Chobchini– its anti-allergic properties can manage allergic reactions and prevent psoriasis. It also helps to manage skin inflammation.
Camphor– helps to relieve skin irritation, itchiness, and helps improve the overall appearance of the skin. It is beneficial for healing skin infections.
Til oil– acts as a sunscreen, moisturizes, and detoxifies the skin.
Experimenting with your skin is not a good idea. Look after your skin with Ayurvedic Psoro Care Oil as it is the best herbal oil for skincare. It promotes your skin by making it look younger, brighter, maintains its glow, and nurtures it. Advantages of using Psoro Care Oil are-
- Effective for vitiligo
- Cures skin psoriasis and scalp psoriasis
- Helps in skin rashes, skin pigmentation and scalp itching
- Useful in dry skin related problems
- Natural Ayurvedic product with no artificial ingredients
HOW TO USE
- Apply a few drops of oil over the affected area of the skin, two to three times a day.
- It is recommended to continue the application until the skin becomes normal. Or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Recommended Course: Minimum 6 months.
- Best before 36 months from manufacture
- Do not use if known allergic to any ingredient.
We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as everyone is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on 9311764141 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating.
- Neem chhal
- Indra jau metha
- Til oil