Ayukarma’s Pittastambhan Vati Ayurvedic Tablets can effectively solve digestion issues and gas problems. Gas is a by-product of the normal breakdown of food. Some trigger foods can cause more gas than other foods.
The food that we eat needs to be digested in a proper manner for the body to process it and derive nutrients from it. Digestive issues indicate troubles with your digestive tract.
Digestion problems or problems in your digestive tract can cause-
- Pain in the belly
- Swallowing problems
Pittastambhan Vati herbal tablet for digestion and gas problems is made up of natural ingredients that can effectively cure the condition with improved results.
The ingredients used in making this product are-
Giloy sattva– its pachan (digestive) helps to reduce digestion-related problems like indigestion, hyperacidity, and flatulence.
Abhrak bhasma– promotes secretion of the digestive juices in the stomach.
Due to the multiple benefits that it offers, Pittastambhan Vati Ayurvedic tablet is highly effective. Its benefits for digestion and gas problems include-
- Pacifies pitta
- Useful in hyperacidity
- Relieves bleeding disorders
- Useful for peptic ulcer
- Helps relieve the burning sensation in the palm, sole, eyes, urine
- Cures bleeding from nose, urethra, vagina, rectum and improves iron
- Natural Ayurvedic product with no artificial flavors
How to Use
- One tablet twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Recommended Course: Minimum 6 months.
- Best before 36 months from manufacture
- Do not use if known allergic to any ingredient.
We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as everyone is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on 9311764141 or email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating.
- Giloy Sattva
- Abhrak Bhasma
- Svarna Gairika