Ayukarma’s Anulomak Granules is good for digestion and helps in weight management. Ayurvedic weight loss in Anulomak Granules is completely natural and not complex. It can solve digestion issues and gas problems. Gas is a by-product of the normal breakdown of food.
The food that we eat needs to be digested in a proper manner for the body to process it and derive nutrients from it. Digestive issues indicate troubles with your digestive tract.
Digestive problems or problems in your digestive tract can cause-
- Pain in the belly
- Swallowing problems
Anulomak Granules is prepared with a perfect combination of natural and standardized ingredients that are easy to digest and can help solve your digestive gas problems. The ingredients used in preparing this herbal product are-
Harad– it improves digestion by forming a healthy intestinal environment and increases the absorption of nutrients from the food.
Anulomak Granules for healthy digestion and gas problems is a completely natural product that solves your digestion and gas problems. It provides a lot of benefits, such as-
- Excellent for constipation and cough.
- Improves digestion.
- Removes toxins from the body (gastrointestinal disease).
- Improves digestion.
- It is used as a bulking agent to help users pass stool more effectively.
- Provides relief from acidity and gas.
- Performs dual function of cleansing the colon and detoxifying the body.
- It also helps maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Reduces abdominal pain, bloating, and stool hardness.
- Cures skin infections.
- Natural Ayurvedic medicines with no artificial preservatives.
HOW TO USE
- 3 to 5 gm twice a day with lukewarm water or milk or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Recommended Course: Minimum 6 months.
- Best before 36 months from manufacture
- Do not use if known allergic to any ingredient.
We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as everyone is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on 9311764141 or email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating.
Harad (Terminalia Chebula)