Arsh Karma Capsules
Ayukarma Arsh Karma Ayurvedic capsule is the go-to product for people suffering from piles. People who complain of pain occurring during the passage of a stool or visible red blood after a bowel movement need immediate ayurvedic treatment for piles.
Increased pressure in the lower rectum can cause the blood vessels surrounding the anus to stretch and swell, forming piles. This may be due to-
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea
- Lifting heavy-weights
- Strain while passing a stool
Arsh Karma Ayurvedic capsule is prepared with supreme quality of natural ingredients such as-
Neem– neem leaves help in reducing ulcers and other intestinal issues such as constipation, bloating, and cramping.
Jamun– Jamun’s antacid property prevents acid formation in the stomach and prevents irregular bowel movements.
Kiker– has keshya property that helps in reducing intestinal motility and helps manage piles.
Harad chhoti– benefits the whole digestive tract as it increases appetite, and improves digestion and absorption. It effectively cures piles and treats gastrointestinal infections.
Nagkeshar– aids to manage conditions like indigestion, bleeding piles, due to its digestion balancing properties.
Arsh Karma herbal capsule is the best Ayurvedic remedy for piles treatment because of its multiple benefits that are suited for people of all age groups. The benefits that this natural medicine provides are-
- Helps relieve pain, swelling, itching and burning.
- Eases constipation.
- Helps control bleeding associated with bleeding piles.
- Promotes better digestion and regularizes bowel movements.
- Helps prevent recurring bowel movements.
- Promotes wound healing for fissures.
- Contains no metals or bhasma.
- Contains no artificial preservatives.
- Completely safe for blood sugar patients.
- Formulated by a team of experienced and professional Ayurvedic doctors.
- Has no known side effects.
How to Use
- For Ages 10-15 years: 1 pill a day after meals. (or as advised by the physician.)
- For Ages 15 and above: 1 pill twice a day after meals. (or as advised by the physician.)
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Recommended Course: Minimum 6 months.
- Best before 36 months from manufacture
- Do not use if known allergic to any ingredient.
We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as everyone is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on 9311764141 or email us at email@example.com
- Harad Chhoti