Ayukarma’s Medrasayan Vati Ayurvedic tablet provides instant relief to piles. Piles are internal or external inflamed and swollen collections of tissue in your anal area. Critical cases of piles can cause infection or excessive anal bleeding.
Piles can be caused by-
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea
- Lifting heavy-weights
- Straining while passing a stool
Medrasayan Vati herbal tablet is dedicated to curing piles and irregularities in bowel movements. This tablet is prepared with the goodness of Ayurvedic herbs and has a combination of standardized ingredients such as-
Shuddha guggulu– is good for healthy weight loss and smooth bowel movements.
Amla– benefits in relieving constipation in piles. It helps in regulating bowel movements and treats chronic constipation.
Harad– is good for the whole digestive tract. It helps increase appetite, and improve digestion and absorption. It is most effective for treating piles, gastrointestinal infections, and diarrhea.
Baheda– its Rechana (laxative) property gives a soothing and lubricating effect on the gastroenteric tract and helps in easy expulsion of stool.
Pipal– soft stems of peepal can help in treating bleeding piles. It is also good for stomach pain.
Medrasayan Vati Ayurvedic tablet is the best Ayurvedic tablet for piles treatment due to the numerous benefits that it offers. People suffering from piles should know the advantages of these tablets, that is-
- Aids in weight loss
- Helps in burning out excessive fat
- Purifies blood
- Cures obesity, hyperlipidemia, piles, fistula, constipation and sinuses
- Corrects lipid metabolism by burning excessive fats
- Natural ayurvedic product with no artificial ingredients
How To Use
- 1 tablet twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Recommended Course: Minimum 6 months.
- Best before 36 months from manufacture
- Do not use if known allergic to any ingredient.
We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as everyone is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on 9311764141 or email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating.
- Shuddha Guggulu