Lekhniya Guggul Tablets
Ayukarma’s Lekhniya Guggul Tablets is an Ayurvedic remedy for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). PCOS is a condition that usually affects hormone levels in women. This hormonal imbalance can cause them to skip their menstrual periods, making it harder for them to get pregnant.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome may also cause the following-
- Excessive hair growth on the body
- Heart disease
- Gestational diabetes
- Miscarriage or premature birth
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Depression and anxiety
- Eating disorders
Lekhniya Guggul herbal tablet is a natural remedy for PCOS. It has been prepared with a combination of standardized ingredients such as-
Kachnar ki chhal– prevents abnormal uterine bleeding.
Varun ki chhal– helps to balance female hormones naturally.
Dalchini– helps regulate menstruation in women with PCOS.
Tejpatta– helps prevent inflammation caused in PCOS.
Triphala churna– brings balance and strength to the menstrual system.
Lekhniya Guggul Ayurvedic tablet has plenty of advantages and qualities that can treat people with PCOS. They are-
- Prevents glandular enlargement
- Corrects enlarged/swollen lymph nodes
- Treats Hypothyroidism
- Heals PCOS/ fibroid
- Cures Polycystic kidney disease
- Filariasis lipoma/ tumor/cyst
- Natural Ayurvedic product with no artificial flavors
HOW TO USE
- 1 tablet twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Recommended Course: Minimum 6 months.
- Best before 36 months from manufacture
- Do not use if known allergic to any ingredient.
We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as everyone is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on 9311764141 or email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating.
- Kachnar Ki Chhal
- Varun Ki Chhal
- Triphala churna
- Trikatu churna