Rakt Prasadan Vati
Ayukarma’s Rakt Prasadan Vati Tablet is an ayurvedic herbal remedy for treating high blood pressure. It is useful in all skin diseases like Psoriasis, Boils, Carbuncies and Vatarkta. Increased blood pressure can make you prone to severe health disorders like a heart attack or a stroke.
Unmanaged high blood pressure can end up with-
- Chronic kidney diseases
- Develop complications during pregnancy
- Eye damage
- Vascular dementia
- Peripheral vascular disease
Multiple health conditions such as diabetes, long-term kidney infections, glomerulonephritis, hormone problems, hormone problems, lupus, or scleroderma can cause your blood pressure levels to increase.
Rakt Prasadan Vati is a natural tablet for high blood pressure that is made up of several beneficial ingredients such as-
Shunthi– helps in reducing high blood pressure by preventing the formation of blood clots in the arteries and blood vessels.
Marich– is rich in potassium that helps control heart rate and blood pressure.
Pippali– keeps the blood pressure in control.
Vaividang– helps in blood detoxification.
Nishoth– helps prevent complications caused by increased blood pressure.
Giloy– reduces the risk of high blood pressure levels.
Triphala– reduces the strain on the blood vessels.
Rakt Prasadan Vati has a lot of advantages that can help you control, prevent and manage high blood pressure. They are-
- Excellent blood purifier
- Detoxifies blood
- Useful in all skin diseases- psoriasis, boils, carbuncies, vatarakta
- Pure ayurvedic medicines with no artificial flavors
HOW TO USE
- 1 tablet twice a day with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Recommended Course: Minimum 6 months.
- Best before 36 months from manufacture
- Do not use if known allergic to any ingredient.
We recommend a consultation with an Ayurvedic physician before consumption of these products as everyone is unique. For a free consultation with our in-house physician please call us on 9311764141 or email us at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self-medicating.